I’ve been watching the NCAA Tournament my whole life! I remember watching Danny and the Miracles as a basketball crazy 9 year old and filling out a bracket with my gambling loving grandmother. With 30 years of NCAA tournament experience, here are the 8 keys to enjoying the round of 64.
- Live in the Pacific Time Zone – Its 9:00am and games are about to start. I can’t tell you how excited I am! I know some of you have no control over this, sorry about that.
- Eat Breakfast – Don’t miss this step. You need to keep up your energy and focus as the day goes on.
- Send Kids to School/Daycare/Babysitter – You’ll notice that my tv is on basketball and not Doc McStuffins.
- Picture in Picture – Test your PinP now! No rookie mistakes. You can’t rely on Greg Gumble and the CBS Studios to cover everything for you. Take some responsibility.
- FastDraw – Treat the next 4 days as Professional Development days and take notes! Don’t have FastDraw? Get FastDraw!
- Twitter – We are posting X’s & O’s all day long! Follow us here: https://twitter.com/FastModel
- Snacks – You must avoid a situation where you have to leave your house for food. Have a nice selection of snacks readily available to you throughout the day.