The off-season is the time of year to put in the work to get better. A huge part of building a championship team is developing the fundamental skills of your players. Developing a quicker first step and sharper handles doesn’t just happen when your player walks in the gym. It takes a lot of work and a plan of attack.
We recently came across this proven off-season ball handling routine. Our partner MaxOne is offering it as a free download on their site. It’s a 3-day/week workout that you can easily implement across your whole program this off-season. The video below shows a preview of Day 1.
Here’s to better ball handling and less turnovers next season!
Download this guide for a complete ball handling routine that will improve your entire team’s ball handling skills in just 3 short workouts per week.
- 3 full days of structured ball handling drills
- over 30 drills to improve your team’s stationary, first step, and speed dribbles
- the ideal number of reps for each drill
Plus, we wanted to make these drills as easy as possible for you to implement, so as a bonus, we’ve put together 3 videos that walk you through the drills with perfect form.
Latest posts by FastModel Sports (see all)
- Support Staff Series, Vol. 3: Q&A with Tyler Schaul - October 20, 2017
- The Importance of a Complete Basketball Education - October 19, 2017
- Support Staff Series, Vol. 2: Q&A with James Schmeits - October 13, 2017