Improve shooting, conditioning, and teamwork
- Line up three players at each basket (see diagram)
- Each group of three players has two balls
- Two players with balls start
- One player takes shot, follows shot, and passes to player without ball (Player 1 shoots and passes to Player 3, Player 2 shoots and passes to Player 1, Player 3 shoots and passes to Player 2)
- Player moves to different position on court after each shot
- Check players for proper shooting and passing form
The following two tabs change content below.
An ambassador for both Stanford University and the sport of college basketball, VanDerveer has enjoyed an unprecedented level of success through an energetic and positive approach to the game. A four-time national coach of the year and 15-time conference coach of the year (13 Pac-12, two Big Ten), VanDerveer has accumulated an impressive 894-203 (.815) record while winning 2 NCAA Championships and appearing in 11 NCAA Final Fours during her 37 year career.
Latest posts by Tara VanDerveer (see all)
- Gooroo Drill: Olympic Shooting Competition - March 14, 2015
- Gooroo Drill: Partner Passing: Wrap-Around Pass - March 12, 2015
- Gooroo Drill: Partner Passing: Chest & Push Pass - March 7, 2015