Teach Wrap-Around Pass
- Line up players up in two lines (eight to ten feet apart)
- Players face each other (to work on designated pass)
- One basketball for every two players
- In Wrap-Around Pass, player may use either hand
- Player fakes, steps around defensive player, and passes with outside hand
- Players should use Wrap-Around Pass when passing around their defender or passing into post
The following two tabs change content below.
An ambassador for both Stanford University and the sport of college basketball, VanDerveer has enjoyed an unprecedented level of success through an energetic and positive approach to the game. A four-time national coach of the year and 15-time conference coach of the year (13 Pac-12, two Big Ten), VanDerveer has accumulated an impressive 894-203 (.815) record while winning 2 NCAA Championships and appearing in 11 NCAA Final Fours during her 37 year career.