The flare screen is one of the most common screens in four-out motion offense. Setting the screen properly and with excellent timing adds a dangerous element to your offensive attack.
Coaching and teaching points include:
- When to use the flare
- Screening angle and posture
- Setting up the cut
- Reading the flare screen
- Maintaining spacing after the flare is set
- Much more!
Continue the motion offense conversation:
Explore and use the Twitter hashtag #MotionOffenseTips as well!
Any questions: email@example.com Happy to talk hoops any time day or night! If you would like to be added to the motion offense mailing list, email and let me know!
Latest posts by Randy Sherman (see all)
- Early Offense Ideas: Transition Drag Screens - June 18, 2021
- The Planning Fallacy And How It Relates To Coaching - March 8, 2021
- Develop Your Coaching Superpowers: Cueing - December 24, 2020