Director of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
Reports to: CEO
Position Based in Chicago
FastModel Sports is an innovative software company that has developed the industry’s leading coaching software. The company’s unique, entrepreneurial culture has been the key to its success. FastModel team members have a true passion for building and innovating great products in an environment where independence, creativity, and the pursuit of new ideas are highly valued. FastModel’s software is already a “must have” for NBA and NCAA coaches, but the company now wants to expand its business in the high school and amateur sports space. The company believes that there is a significant growth opportunity in this area. As such, it is seeking an E-commerce and Digital Marketer to focus on these markets in order to generate significant revenues and bring the power of FastModel products to a large group of new users.
Why You Might Be Interested:
Our Clients are the Best Sports Brands in the World: FastModel has developed the industry’s best software products and created incredible brand loyalty. Our clients include all 30 NBA franchises, more than 95% of NCAA Division I basketball programs and 6,000 high schools. We have expanded our footprint and brand to 75 countries.
We Take the Phrase “Top Talent” Seriously: It is one of our core values and what makes our business successful.
Our Culture is Key: This is what drives our employees to work each day and keeps them here. What differentiates FastModel is our passion for building and innovating great products. We empower our employees to work independently and expect high quality in return, instituting new ideas, speaking up, and pushing back on the status quo.
We are an early stage company: You will help build our marketing capability and fashion our marketing culture.
- Work directly with CEO to develop an overall growth plan for FastModel products in mass market; the goal is to increase subscribers by 300% over next 24-months.
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing plan to build FastModel’s brand and drive new subscribers; components may include paid search/digital media, social media, coaching events and conferences, traditional media, and other direct marketing channels.
- Develop content strategy to leverage FastModel’s extensive content library to be used to secure new subscribers and maintain strong relationship with existing subscribers.
- Forge business development arrangements with distribution and affiliate partners to generate new subscribers and extend reach/awareness of FastModel products and content.
- Effectively use data to analyze economics of business and key marketing initiatives; evaluate cost-per-acquisition, lifetime value, price elasticity and other key metrics.
- Optimize pricing and packaging to maximize revenues and reduce churn.
- Provide suggestions regarding product enhancements and extensions, based on market feedback.
- Build and manage highly motivated marketing and business development team; recruit and retain team members with key skills and unique passion for Fast Model’s products
- Extensive expertise in digital marketing
- Track record of new subscription and revenue growth in an ecommerce business
- Excellent analytical skills, especially regarding the use of data to drive business decisions
- Success in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinking regarding brand building, pricing, and positioning
- Strong management and leadership skills
Additional Qualities We Value:
- Passionate, high energy personality
- Creativity and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong communication and team building skills